Ecotree Flooring is committed to providing our customers with high-quality products and excellent service. That’s why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all flooring products, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- Return Policy
- A minimum of 6 cartons of flooring must be returned.
- Products must be returned in the same condition in which they were received or picked up and must not have been opened or used.
- Returns will not be accepted for moldings, sundries, or accessories.
- A 35% restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return will be applied.
- Moahwk products may incur a $300 return to warehouse fee.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt of the products.
To qualify for a refund of the initial shipping cost and restocking fee, the following conditions must be met:
- A replacement order of equal or greater value must be placed on our site from the same manufacturer as the returned product.
- The replacement order cannot be for moldings, sundries, or accessories.
- The replacement order must be for a minimum of 6 cartons or 200 sq. ft.
- The replacement order must be in its original packaging, unused, and in the same condition as when it was received or picked up.
- Returns must be made in their entirety, and partial returns will not qualify for a credit for shipping.
- Ecotree Flooring must receive the credit back from the manufacturer for the return, which may take a couple of weeks after the products are returned.
- Returns of replacement orders will not qualify for refunded restocking and shipping fees.
- The $300 return to warehouse fee for Mohawk products may be refunded upon placement of a replacement order of equal or greater value.
Please note that due to the special-order nature of our products, we will not accept returns on the following items:
- Orders for less than 6 cartons of any flooring material.
- Orders for less than 250 sq. ft. of any Ecotree, Anderson Tuftex flooring material.
- Products marked as “DISCONTINUED”, “SPECIAL GOODS”, “clearance”, or “unreturnable”.
- Moldings, Trim Pieces, Treads, accessories or installation supplies, unless damaged or defective.
- Custom-made rugs, moldings, pad/underlayment, tools, glues, putty/fillers, cleaning materials, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy or your order, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and your experience with Ecotree Flooring.
Please notify us within 7 days from receipt of delivery if you wish to return merchandise, we will work on getting you an RA (Return Authorization) number: Please fill out our contact form or call us at (818) 982-9984. Not all items are eligible for return, please read this policy in whole.
All items to be returned, must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition as they were when you received them. Carpet must be still wrapped and uncut and pre-made rugs must be in original packaging and in new condition (custom rugs cannot be returned). Any materials marked as “clearance” or “unreturnable” aren’t eligible for return. Discontinued items are not eligible for return.
All returns will require an RA (Return Authorization) number, or they will be refused, RA numbers will only be issued for the first 30 (thirty) days, no returns will be accepted after 30 days. The RA number must be written on a sheet of paper clearly and taped (not written directly on your packages) to the return shipment. You are responsible for shipping your merchandise back to the nearest manufacturer’s warehouse. We can arrange for one of the carriers we work with, at your cost, to pick up your return: The packages must be ready for shipment, neatly stacked on and affixed to the pallet (if a pallet came with your shipment). If you picked up your order from one of the manufacturer’s warehouses, you could bring it back to the same location to avoid shipping charges to that warehouse (restocking fees and shipping to their main stocking warehouse still apply).
We recommend you ship back the merchandise via an insured method so shipment is easily tracked in the case of loss or in case of damage (or you can return the materials yourself if you are able). You are responsible for all shipment fees to and from your location. You are also responsible for the 35% restocking fee (we will refund the restocking fee and the initial shipping/warehouse fee if you make a replacement purchase on our site from the same manufacturer as your returned products of equal or greater value (lesser valued replacement purchases would be refunded short the price difference), you would still be responsible for transporting the returned product to the manufacturer’s warehouse. Before any refunds are issued, we must receive the credit back from the manufacturer after they receive and inspect the returned product.
We cannot accept returns of special mill orders, accessories, or installation supplies unless damaged or defective. Examples of items we cannot accept returns of: custom made rugs, moldings, pad/underlayment, tools, glues, putty/fillers, cleaning materials, etc.”
Upon receipt of delivery, it is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly inspect the shipment for any damages or missing items. Any damages or missing items must be noted in detail on the driver’s bill of lading and, if possible, photographed before unpacking. Failure to document damages or missing items on the delivery paperwork will prevent Ecotree Flooring from filing a claim with the freight company and subsequently replacing the damaged or missing items. It is also the responsibility of the customer to retain all delivery paperwork, packaging, and any damaged materials.
In the event that the customer chooses to refuse shipment, they will be responsible for any return shipping costs and a restocking fee imposed by the manufacturer, unless more than half of the materials are determined to be damaged and unsalvageable (photographic evidence must be provided). Refusal of delivery will not qualify for a 30-day full refund return, as a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from the manufacturer prior to any returns being processed.
Any damages or missing items must be reported to Ecotree Flooring immediately at 818 982 9984. We will make every effort to resolve any issues in a timely manner, with the ultimate goal of ensuring customer satisfaction with their order from Ecotree Flooring.